1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload JPG File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” drop-down list and select your files.
2. Customize Your Document
You can modify your file before you convert! Add more images, set the page size, change orientation, add the margin, and change the order of files according to your preference. Choose from the following settings per element:
a. Add More Images
- In case you need to add more files to convert, click “Add More Files” and choose the images from your computer.
b. Page Size
- Choose the preferred set up from the dropdown list. Your pages can be altered into the different sizes: A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, Letter, Legal, Ledger, Tabloid, Executive and Fit to Image.
c. Page Orientation
- Choose your desired orientation from the dropdown list. The choices are Auto, Portrait, or Landscape.
d. Page Margins
- You can add margins from the following choices: None, Small Margin (0.5”), and Large Margin (1”)
e. Rearrange Images
- Sort your images per page by dragging and dropping the thumbnails.
3. Convert and Save
Once all the customizations are done, click “Convert To PDF” and select “Download” to save the PDF document in your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.
Quick tip: You can also delete a file by clicking the “x” mark on its thumbnail.