1. Upload your files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to split or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the drop-down list and select your files.
- This tool supports one file at a time
2. Indicate Bookmark
Customize the bookmark and indicate the level to specify splitting.
a. Bookmark Level
- The bookmark tool will scan and identify the bookmarks available in your PDF file. Choose the level of bookmarks which will be followed for splitting.
- You can also set a word that indicates its specific bookmark by encoding the keyword on the textbox.
For Example: If it contains the word “Chapter” the tool will recognize this as the bookmark and it will split the document from this page.
b. Add an Extra Page
- Add an extra page at the end of each set of documents after splitting by ticking (checking) the “Include extra page at the end.”
c. Change Filename
- Rename your files before downloading. Select “More Options” and input the file name preferred for your new documents on the “Customize results name” textbox.
3. Apply Split and Download
Click "Split by Bookmarks" once all modifications or indications are set. Click “Download” once it is processed to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.