1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. They will be permanently deleted after processing.
To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” dropdown list and select your files.
2. Editing tools
a. Add Text
- You can write any text on the document. Just select the “Text” tool at the top of the selection menu, then click where you want to place your text and start typing.
b. Edit Existing Text
- You can edit any existing text on the document and change fonts or format such as bold, italic, size and color. Simply select the “Text” tool and click on the existing text to start editing.
c. Add Image
- Adding images to the document is another feature you can do with the PDF editor. Just click on the “Images” tool and select “Upload Image” to insert the photo. Once uploaded, just drag the image to move or drag the corners to resize it. You can also undo or delete if needed.
d. Fill Out Forms
- To fill out any forms on the document, select the “Text” tool, click the area to fill out then type the text on the form. For checkmarks and bullets, select the “Forms” button from the selection menu and select the appropriate mark.
e. Add Links or Edit Existing Hyperlinks
- You can add new links or edit an existing hyperlink in the document. Just click on the “Links” button from the selection menu, highlight the text then add the URL on the appropriate box.
f. Whiteout Text or Image
- If there’s any texts, images or any part of the document that you don’t want to be visible, you can use “Whiteout” to cover it up.
g. Add Shapes
- You can also add rectangular or ellipse shapes on the document by selecting the “Shapes” tool. You can change its border or its fill color as pleased.
h. Find and Replace
- You also have the option to find and replace words in the document. Just click on the dropdown button located at the top right side of the selection menu and click “Find & Replace.” Then type the text you want to find and the text you want to replace it with.
i. Add Form Fields
- If you want to add form fields on the document, just click on the “Forms” button and select the desired fields you want to use. You can add long or short Text boxes, Dropdown lists, Bullet Points, Checkboxes and other markings available.
j. Annotate Text
- To highlight or strikethrough texts in your PDF file, click “Annotate” and highlight the text you wish to mark on the document.
3. Save Your Work
Don’t forget to save the changes you made on the document. Just click “Apply Changes” located at the bottom right of the page. A pop-up window will appear which will give you options to “Download” the file, save it to online storage or print.