1. Upload your files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” drop-down list and select your files.
2. Combine PDF files
A thumbnail preview of your document will be shown upon uploading the PDF file. You can drag and drop the pages to sort your pages according to your preferred arrangement. You can also do various editing before processing it.
a. Add More Files
- Add more PDF files to combine with the currently opened file by clicking “Add More Files.” Click the dropdown arrow beside its button to upload a file coming from Google Drive or Dropbox.
b. Reverse Order
- Automatically reverse the order of PDF pages by clicking “Reorder” then click “Reverse Order.” This will inverse the pages and put the last page as the first page.
c. Add a blank page
- Add as many blank pages as needed anywhere and drag and drop it to its place.
- Select or deselect all pages in a click just by clicking “Selection” then select “Select all” / “Deselect all.” You can also invert the selected pages and remove the selected ones.
- To delete a page, hover over the page thumbnail and click the “X” mark on the top right corner of the thumbnail. To delete pages in bulk, click the drop-down menu on “Clear” and select “Clear All” or select the document file name which you wish to remove.
3. Download Your PDF Document
Download your file to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online accounts such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.