Grayscale is the process of changing the colors and shades of your photo and reproducing it into gray images. If your PDF document contains colored images and you want to change them into grayscale, then check out the steps below to learn how to do it using this online PDF editor.
Reasons why it is better to convert your colored PDF document into Grayscale:
1. Save on printer ink: Colored images use up a lot of colored inks, but with grayscale, it only uses black ink. Be wise!
2. Reduces the PDF document’s file size: PDF document containing a lot of images affects the file size. Converting PDF files to Grayscale would reduce it.
Guide to using DeftPDF tool to convert your PDF to Grayscale:
1. Upload your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. They will be permanently deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” dropdown list and select your files.
2. Convert PDF Document to Grayscale
Once you have uploaded the PDF file, just click on the “Convert PDF to Grayscale” button and wait for the process to complete. And that’s it!
3. Download The File
To save your work, you can “Download” the file on your computer, save it to online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive or Print.