1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” drop-down list and select your files.
2. Choose Pages to Rotate
You can select which pages to rotate. It can be rotated to 90° clockwise, 90° counter-clockwise or 180° (flipped horizontally).
a. Rotate All Pages
- Select “All Pages” to rotate all the pages in the document then choose the modification you would like to apply. You can rotate 90° clockwise, 90° counter-clockwise or 180°
b. Rotate Specific Pages
- You can choose to rotate specific pages by clicking the rotate symbol ↻ on the thumbnail of the page.
c. Rotate Odd or Even Pages
- You can also rotate odd (1,3,5) or even pages (2,4,6) all at once. Simply select the “Odd” or “Even” button from the selection and choose the rotation degree preferred.
3. Save and Download Your Work
Click "Apply Changes " once the modifications are set. Then click “Download” after processing to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.