1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” drop-down list and select your files.
2. Editing tools
a. Add Text
- You can write any text on the document. Just select the “Text” tool at the top of the selection menu, then click where you want to place your text and start typing.
b. Edit Existing Text
- You can edit any existing text on the document and change fonts or format such as bold, italic, size and color. Simply select the “Text” tool and click on the existing text to start editing.
c. Add Image
- Adding images to the document is another feature you can do with the PDF editor. Just click on the “Images” tool and select “Upload Image” to insert the photo. Once uploaded, you can drag the image to move or drag the corners to resize it. You can also undo any changes or delete the photo if needed.
d. Fill Out Forms
- To fill out any forms on the document, select the “Text” tool, click the area to fill out then start typing. For checkmarks and bullets, select the “Forms” button from the selection menu and select the appropriate mark.
e. Add Links or Edit Existing Hyperlinks
- You can add new links or edit an existing hyperlink. Click on the “Links” button from the selection menu then highlight the text you wish to link and add the URL on the appropriate box in the link properties.
f. Whiteout Text or Image
- If there’s any texts, images or any part of the document that you don’t want to be visible, you can use “Whiteout” to cover it up.
g. Add Shapes
- You can also add rectangular or ellipse shapes on the document by selecting the “Shapes” tool. You can change its border or its fill color as pleased.
h. Find and Replace
- You also have the option to find and replace words in the document. Click on the dropdown button located at the top right side of the selection menu and click “Find & Replace.” Then type the text you want to find and the text you want to replace it with on the dialogue box.
i. Add Form Fields
- If you want to add form fields on the document, click on the “Forms” button and select the desired fields you want to use. You can add long or short Text boxes, Dropdown lists, Bullet Points, Checkboxes and other markings available.
j. Annotate Text
- To highlight or strikethrough texts in your PDF file, click “Annotate” and highlight the text you wish to mark on the document. You can add comments and notes on the annotated text by encoding it on the dialogue box appearing when you annotate.
3. Save Your Work
Click “Apply Changes” located at the bottom right of the page after all edits are done. Then click “Download” after processing to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.