1. Upload your files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. They will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to edit or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” dropdown list and select your files.
2. Choose the Style
Once PDF file is uploaded, select the default styles available varying from the following: 2-up, 4-up, 4-up vertical, 8-up, 8-up vertical
You may modify the styles by clicking “More Options” and customizing each element according to your liking
a. Select Pages per sheet
- By default, standard layouts are only up to 8-up however, you can add more pages per sheet in More Options. You can set up to 32 pages per sheet, which good for bigger paper sizes.
b. Page Ordering
- Paper orientation can be adjusted to your preference, which also indicates how the pages are ordered. You can set the paper to Horizontal, which orders pages left to right, or Vertical, which orders pages from top to bottom.
c. Preserve Original Page Size
- Laying out several pages per sheet may cause the paper size to change once converted. To keep the document’s original size, check the tick box in more options.
3. Apply Conversion and Download
Click "N-Up PDF " once the modifications are set. Then click “Download” after processing to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.