1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files from your computer or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the “Upload PDF File” drop-down list and select your files.
2. Split PDF Pages
After uploading the document, you will be given an option to split the pages either vertically or horizontally. You can also drag the middle line to control where the split should happen.
3. Exclude Pages
- If you want to exclude some pages from splitting, just click on the “More Options” and input the pages you want to exclude.
- You can re-order the page numbers if they are not properly arranged by ticking the box for “Re-paginate from booklets scan”
- If the document is in Arabic, Hebrew or in a format where the format is from right to left, then select or tick the box for “Right to left document” to turn it into a standard format when you get the result.
4. Download the Document
After making sure everything is ready, click the “SPLIT at the bottom of the screen and "Download” after processing to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.