1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files from your computer or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the drop-down list and select your files.
- You can upload 1 file at a time for free accounts, while Upgraded Accounts are entitled to batch processing and can upload 10 files at a time.
After uploading the document, you will be given an option to split the pages either vertically or horizontally. You can also drag the middle line to control where the split should happen.
3. More Options
- Exclude Pages - If you don't want some pages to be included, input the page numbers on the textbox.
- Right to Left document - Tick this box if the document is in Arabic, Hebrew or in a format where the right page comes before the left page. The tool will turn it into a standard format in the output.
4. Download the Document
After making sure everything is ready, click the “SPLIT at the bottom of the screen and "Download” after processing to save it on your computer. You may also save it in your online storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.