1. Upload Your Files
You can be assured that your files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. The files will permanently be deleted after processing.
- To upload your files from your computer, click “Upload PDF File” and select the files you want to resize or drag and drop the files to the page.
- To upload files from Dropbox, Google Drive or from a website where your files are located, expand the drop-down list and select your files.
- This tool supports only one file at a time
2. Choose how your document will be resized
You have two options to resize – you can either change the paper size or add paddings/margins (also known as white spaces) to resize how big or small the document looks.
a. Change Paper Size
- Select “Change Page Size” to change the paper size of the document. You can change it to these sizes: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Ledger, Tabloid or Executive. You can also select custom size and input the width and height of the paper.
b. Add Margins / White Spaces
- Select “Add Margins and Padding” to change or add white spaces. You can define margins to each side of the page – Top, Bottom, Left and Right. Once you indicate the preferred margin size (in inches) in every side, a preview of your margin will be shown.
- You may also create margins for specific pages only by selecting the pages on the thumbnail. If you have selected a page and you would like to deselect it, simply click on its thumbnail again to remove the selection.
3. Download the Document
After adjusting the size or adding margins, click “Resize PDF” and the document will be processed. Click “Download” to save your file on your computer. You may also save it in your online accounts such as Dropbox or Google Drive, share it via email, print the new document, rename or even continue editing with a new task.